this is so cute and
Too good to keep yo myself
Anonymous said: Hi! I was wondering if you have any tips for when you're trying to write something but even writing one sentence seems to take forever (let alone a whole story)? I have to write a short story for my creative writing class by friday and it's going so agonizingly slow. I thought I would ask you since you do a lot of writing and you write so well, I hope this question isn't annoying :/
1. Write whatever comes to mind. Don’t allow your brain to start thinking too much about what you are writing, but just keep going for about an hour. Then look at what you wrote and start picking things that look like you could use them.
2. Assemble the pieces you wrote and start organising them, write some links between the pieces.
3. Read the entire thing and check if it feels like a story to you.
4. Re-read and edit.
6. Have someone else read it for you.
Just keep going. Don’t give up on yourself because it feels like it’s not working out! Writing is hard, and it’s a lot of work, so get yourself a bottle of water and start! Starting is the hardest part :)
Some useful links:
Dovetailing off the announcement of the departure of Casey Hudson, one of the lead developers on the Mass Effect franchise, comes the news that the next installment of the series still hasn’t been pinned down yet; but that it’s expected to be released by the end of 2016 or later, around mid 2017.
wouldn’t it be just the biggest plot twist in the world if the doctor regenerated into 12 and turned out looking like the master
there was never another timelord that survived the war, it’s always been just him and that drove him insane.
"People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."
Neil Gaiman (via mysharona1987)
- 1/4 part of me: I want to be cute and delicate and have a petite body.
- 1/4 part of me: I want to look smokin' hot and sexy in a bikini and have curves and a fuck you attitude
- 1/4 part of me: I don't even care man I can totally eat all of that cake watch me
- 1/4 part of me: I want to murder everyone and laugh as i bathe in their blood
the best part about being in your 20’s is slowly caring less and less about what people think of you and surrounding yourself with good people
the worst is that I’m broke
Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
Some awesome Harry Potter references.
Harry Potter: The fandom that leaked into all other fandoms.
help ive fallen and i cant get up
"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."
Elbert Hubbard (via kushandwizdom)
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.
oh my god
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.